Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Vinyl Monogram on Glass

Hey there crafty guys and gals.

How have you all been? Things are really busy for me at the moment with university and work so my crafting has taken a bit of a back seat in my life......but now it's spring, the geese are making lots of noise in a morning and the flowers are starting to come back to life! Could things be any better! 

Any one who knows me knows I treated myself to a silhouette cameo recently! Since I bought it I have been so impressed by the quality of the cut files and the machine itself and I have been itching to try vinyl! I managed to get a really good deal on some and here is my first creation! 


Just to test how easy using vinyl was on glass I bought some cheap clip frames from Wilkinsons for £1.50. The size is 10 inch by 8 inc.

I made this one for my mum, her name is Mandy so 'M' could be for Mum or Mandy. 

I was surprised at how easy it was! I suggest anyone with a Silhouette tries this method! 

Here is another picture to show the size, sorry for my taste in Blu-Ray, I know it won't appeal to everyone but it is one of my fave films since I was a small child 


I would love to hear your comments and feedback :-) 

Also don't forget that the mid month inspiration for the just for fun challenge blog will be due later today! Can't wait to see all your creations and hope you like my Easter themed card which will be live later today as well! 

Happy crafting! 

Love and hugs 

Richard x



No comments:

Post a Comment